- Rheumatology Office Consultations and Disease Management (see “List of Common Diseases Treated“)
- Rheumatology Inpatient Hospital consultations:
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
- West Hills Hospital
- Northridge Medical Center
- Innovation Center for Musculoskeletal diseases
- Second Opinions Rheumatology
- Osteoporosis Treatment Center
- Clinical Trials
- Teaching at UCLA and OliveView Hospital – where we teach the next generation of Rheumatologists.
- Joint and Soft tissue injections
- PRP and Stem Cell injections
We draw your lab work in the office for your convenience. Most labs can be done in our office but some must be sent to a reference laboratory. The reference lab that we use is often prompted by your insurance provider. If you want your labs sent to a specific lab then you need to let our staff know upfront.
We offer the latest in digital xray technology. Our xray techs are all trained in musculoskeletal techniques and we can also provide you with a digital copy of your xray.
Diagnostic – used to evaluate joint, tendon, nerve and muscle anatomy.
Therapeutic – used in joint visualization during joint, muscle, and carpal tunnel injections.
We offer infusion services to our patients, as well to outside referrals from Neurologists, Gastroenterologists, Infectious Diseases and other specialists. Our primary concern is patients’ safety. We utilize aseptic techniques. Experienced RNs and our doctors are on-site to address any infusion reactions or complications. We will assist patients by obtaining insurance preauthorizations. We will then notify patients of any co-pays, out-of-pocket expenses and deductibles prior to treatment.
Some of the medications that we infuse or inject are:
Intravenous Corticosteroids (Solumedrol)
Intravenous Immunoglobulin (IVIG)
- Zolendronic Acid (Reclast)
- Denosomab (Prolia)
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
- Natalizumab (Tysabri)
- Intravenous Immunoglobulin (IVIG)
- Intravenous Antibiotics
- Intravenous Iron (Ferrlecit)