Sign In / Register Below
Prior to your first visit, we ask that you review and complete the New Patient Registration on our Web Portal. The front office staff will give you a logon when you call to make an appointment. This will make your registration much smoother. Also we ask that you verify your insurance information with us over the phone prior to your visit. All of this helps us to keep you and our other patients right on time.
Schedule an appointment by calling our office. When arranging for an appointment, let the receptionist know the nature of your visit. This helps her schedule the proper amount of time and reduces the need for return visits. If you need to cancel an appointment, please let us know as soon as possible. We require at least 24 hrs notice for any cancelations.
- Medical Information Release Authorization Form. This will allow us to acquire medical history and lab and radiology reports for you from your current and previous heath care providers: Download
- Disabled Parking Form: Download
- Credit Card Authorization Form: Download
- Medicare Patient Questionnaire From: Download
- Advanced Beneficiary Notice of Non-Coverage (ABN) Form: Download
- Most PPO/EPO plans
- Most Major Credit Cards
- Some worker’s compensation plans, with proper authorization and medical necessity.
We ask that you review Our Financial Policy prior to your first visit. We do collect appropriate co-pays and deductibles prior to service, based on your insurance coverage.